Gajar (Carrot) ka Murabba is beneficial for eyes. It is rich in vitamin A, which can help in eye and skin diseases. It is eye tonic and cardiac stimulant.
Carrot murabba and vision
Carrots are good food for improving eyesight. Carrot contains beta-carotene, which converts into Vitamin A while reaching liver. Further, Vitamin A converts into rhodopsin, which is a purple pigment in the retina crucial for night vision.
Beta-carotene protects one from senile cataracts and macular degeneration. If you consume carrot murabba on a regular basis, you would have 40% less chances of developing macular degeneration and cataract.
Carrot murabba and cancer
Carrot murabba is incredibly beneficial when it comes to cancer prevention. Carrot murabba reduces the risk of developing lung cancer, colon cancer and breast cancer. It has anti-cancer component FALCARINOL and FALCARINDIOL that kills cancer cells. The components are the natural pesticides prepared by carrot, which kills harmful cells.
Carrot murabba and aging
Adequate consumption of carrot murabba can slow down the aging process. Carrot has higher level of beta-carotene, which acts as the antioxidant to cellular damage done by body through metabolism.
Skin and gajar ka murabba
Carrot murabba is awesome for skin. It is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A that acts as a protective shield for the skin to prevent it from sun damage. Vitamin A deficiency causes skin, hair and nails dryness. You can protect yourself from premature aging signs such as wrinkles, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes, acne and uneven skin tone.
Carrot murabba prevents teeth & gums diseases
With the consumption of carrot murabba, you can clean your mouth and teeth. Carrot murabba triggers a lot of saliva, the alkaline to balance out acid formation and cavity-forming bacteria. Carrot minerals prevent tooth damage.
Since carrot murabba is rich in Carotenoids, it is associated with lower risk of heart disease. Carrot is the rich source of alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and LUTEIN. With its adequate consumption, you can reduce the cholesterol level for the soluble fibers binds well with bile acids.
Other benefits of carrot murabba
- Carrot murabba prevents the body from infections, as it is the source of FALCARINOL and other such compounds.
- With the aid of carrot murabba, you can flush out toxins from liver. It reduces liver fat and bile. Its fibrous content can help in cleaning out colon and hastens the process of waste removal.
- You have lesser chances of having stroke if you consume carrot murabba.
- One can reduce bilirubin levels and manage jaundice with carrot murabba.
- It acts as a great tonic for chest pains.
- It can help cure insomnia, physical weaknesses, fatigue, skin problems, and tuberculosis.
- Consumption of carrot murabba inhibits delayed menses, and stomach cramps.
- For weight gain, consume murabba daily.
- It is an effective treatment for weak hearts.
- You can relieve indigestion with carrot murabba.
- Carrot murabba is an excellent health supplement that boosts up the energy level.
- It boosts the level of calcium in the body to keep the bones strong.